Come join us for our next 1 1/2 hour presentation over fine wine, cheeses and charcuterie for a no-nonsense primer about the latest trends in hardwood flooring. Our students regularly include homeowners plus some of the area’s leading interior designers, architects, and general contractors. Join us!
Topics include:1. The latest design trends
2. Key hardwood characteristics that matter to you (hardness, stability and light sensitivity)
3. Finish options (polyurethanes vs natural oil finishes)
4. Trade-offs of site-finished versus pre-finished floors
5. Design flair: angled installations, innovative colors, inlays, borders, stain colors and techniques
6. Eco-friendly considerations like pine bark beetle kill flooring and bamboo – pro’s and con’s!
7. How to spot quality
8. Reclaimed hardwoods, what’s old is new!
Avoid buyer’s remorse. Learn why a prefinished hardwood product’s 50-year wear-warranty doesn’t really matter. Learn how to get a beautiful floor that will last.
This isn’t a sales pitch for a particular set of products!
This isn’t a how-to course!
This is our effort to bring both education and value to our elite clientele. Choosing hardwood flooring is hard. No matter where you buy, make an informed choice that will bring years of lasting value. Take Hardwood 101!
We promise a fun, relaxing, and informative evening!
Show up early and browse our newly redesigned gallery showroom to see the latest hardwood flooring products. Plus, check our our new samples of beautiful decorative concrete!
Space is limited. You must RSVP!
WHEN: Thursday February 23rd, 2012
TIME: 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (but come early for refreshments)
LOCATION: T&G Flooring, 5690 Logan Street, Denver, CO 80216 (58th Avenue & I-25)
Sign up today by emailing ckeale@TandGFlooring.comor call 303-293-8600