Due Diligence (definition) – The process of systematically researching and verifying the accuracy of all information, any potential risk and the costs associated with the home you want to buy. This will ensure you are making an informed decision prior to finalizing the purchase.
Buyer Responsibility – You, as the buyer, are responsible for performing all the necessary due diligence tasks. I will support and advise you throughout the process.
This list is NOT all-inclusive
- All necessary inspections
- Home Owner Association (HOA) documents and finances
- Home Owner Association legal issues
- Home Owner Association maintenance & improvements
- Schools and day care
- City and County laws
- City and County taxes
- Insurance rates
- Utility Costs
- Commuting times and concerns
- Location of businesses you frequent (grocery, church, etc.)
- Neighbors and neighborhood.
- Planned construction and development.
- Noise levels at different times of day
- Crime rates, personal safety.
- Access to public transportation.
- Local government and related issues and concerns.